Thursday, April 8, 2010

I've Been BAD!


As you can tell from my shadow I haven't stuck to my diet at all since I went to being depressed. I never knew getting married would make me so depressed seeing all of my friends out at college hanging out doing what they want to do and I'm stuck at home catering to my future husband. I seem to never have time for myself including taking care of myself. I just want to be healthy and happy but that wont happen as long as I'm trying to make him happy. Hes already skinny and eats whatever he wants and he expects me to eat what he does and still lose weight, that would never happen! We did go walking at the park yesterday after bribing to allow him to use my cell phone. I need someone to help me with this weight loss not keep me from doing it. He always tells me that I need to lose weight and that he will help me but when it comes down to it he does nothing but bash me for my weight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Delilah!
    Don't beat yourself up too bad over the weight. We have all been there. I know it's frustrating when you feel you don't have the support you need. Sister, I was there in my first marriage.
    Point is, you have got to do this for you and realize that you want to feel better and look better because you are a beautiful person and are WORTH IT!!! The fact your fiancee gets to reap the benefits of any physical changes is just a bonus.
    If you ever need to talk, my contact info is on my big butt blog, and you can email me anytime. Remember that those choices you are making now will affect your entire life. (especially when it comes to our bodies and food.)
    You are at the PERFECT PLACE to start making strong decisions now and watch your world transform!
    I'm cheering you on!!!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete